The Aimetis E3200 PoE Series and E7000 Physical Security Appliances combine a purpose-built, hardware design with Aimetis Symphony™ video management and analytics software
This creates a high performance, intelligent, video surveillance platform for installations of up to 16 cameras. The robust fanless design and flexible installation options make the Aimetis PSA an ideal solution for many industrial, retail, civil and commercial applications, including harsh environments.
Physical Security Appliance options
E3200 PoE Series
- Small hardware footprint
- No software installation or activation
- Integrated I/O
- Wall mounting options
- Analytics ready
- Includes Mobile Bridge Server for iOS / Android support
- Wide range of supported camera manufacturers
- Megapixel camera support
- Large internal storage capacity
- Video Analytics (A-models only)
- Small fanless operation
- No software installation or activation required
- Wall or rack mounting
- Includes Mobile Bridge Server for iOS / Android supportgoptions
Software Viewing Options
- Windows Client
- iPhone / iPad
Aimetis PSA key features
Quick and simple Installation
- The Aimetis PSA requires no hard drive, software installation or software activation. Cameras are simply connected and operational within minutes.
Easy to use
- The Aimetis PSAs deliver the best combination of video recording, management, analytics and reporting. Users have a single interface, eliminating the need to use multiple vendor products.
Flexible for future needs
- The Aimetis PSAs are powered by Aimetis Symphony™ VMS and VA software. Adding cameras is as easy as adding camera licenses. For more advanced functionality, such as access control integration or video analytics, upgrading licenses without changing software or hardware is all that is required.
- The E3200 PoE supports over 30 camera manufacturers’ integration protocols.
- The E7000 records video to almost any storage device, including internal and external (via eSATA), NAS, camera SD card and more. Built-in camera recording is supported, enabling the scalability and availability of video within a system to be easily increased.
|E3200 PoE series||