The Thin Client™ is designed to decode 1080p, Full HD video from over 40 network video camera manufacturers
The Aimetis A10D Thin Client™ is a secure and cost-effective PC substitute, designed to readily decode 1080p, Full HD video from over 40 network video camera manufacturers product ranges. The A10D is ideal for users who need more functionality than a traditional decoder, but want less complexity and fewer maintenance costs than a PC.
The Aimetis A10D boasts powerful image decoding capability; supports up to 60 FPS in 1080p; supports video streams in MJPEG, MPEG4, and H.264; and provides a single HDMI output. It is designed to be used in systems with Aimetis Symphony™ video management software or Aimetis E-Series Physical Security Appliances.
Compact design and intuitive user setup make the Aimetis A10D ideal for public view monitors in retail applications and video walls in large-scale deployments. The total cost of ownership, as compared to a PC solution, is less due to simplified IT management and reduced end user training.
Key features include:
- 1080p video decoding from multiple camera brands simultaneously in full frame rate
- Customised camera layouts
- Simplified installation with Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) and optional VESA mount kit
- Anti-theft support with Kensington Security Slot
- USB ports for use with keyboard and mouse
- Browser interface for remote management
- Easy camera layout selection using iPhone and Android remote apps
|Thin Client datasheet||Download|