Here are 12 reasons to choose Digifort over other open-platform VMS and analytics solutions
- Digifort has no maintenance requirements or recurring costs. If new features are needed from a new release, then a license upgrade is an option at extra cost. If users are happy with the system “as is”, then no upgrade or cost will be necessary.
- The “web client” has all “standard client” functions, allowing complete system control and backup via the browser.
- Set up and operation are intuitive with minimal training.
- Analytics can be added to any license type, with the exception of Explorer.
- Remote access is simple, with just one port per server. There is no need to designate a port per camera, making router or firewall configuration simpler and quicker.
- Digifort Analytics is accurate and powerful with intuitive calibration.
- Speed detection on motion is available.
- Analytics does not require complex rule settings. Simply create a zone on the image, right click and select what you want to know about the zone and add actions and rules.
- Each camera has a disk calculator to estimate disk usage with the current settings.
- Mobile camera streaming allows video to be streamed from mobile phones (Android and iPhone) to a server, appearing in the client. Each mobile device needs a channel license to do this.
- Mobile client viewing is part of the license packages, so no additional fee for smartphone and tablet viewing is required.
- Camera previews appear immediately in the configuration page to help set up.
Digifort short-form brochure
|Digifort company profile||
Digifort open platform VMS
Digifort summary and reference sites