The Digifort Mobile Camera Streaming App turns a mobile phone into a remote camera channel on a Digifort VMS system.
With the Digifort Mobile Camera Pro, users can stream live video from a Smartphone camera device to a Digifort system using wireless or 3G / 4G connectivity. The streamed video can be recorded on the server like any other camera channel and the footage can be reviewed using Digifort Surveillance Client.
The Digifort Mobile Camera Pro App features include:
- Streaming live video from a Smartphone device to a Digifort VMS system server.
- Streaming native, Full HD (If supported by device) H.264 video with audio.
- Video streaming using wireless or 3G / 4G connectivity.
- Selection of back or front camera on the Smartphone.
- Selection of the video image stream resolution.
- Selection of image quality / compression.
- Allowing the use of the Smartphone flashlight during streaming.
- Easy configuration and operation.
The Digifort Mobile Camera Pro App is an add-on module for any Digifort VMS system newer than version 7.2.1.
A complete overview of the Digifort VMS and analytics platform.