Digifort IPX Analytics uses AI and Deep Learning to recognise people, vehicles and objects and how they are behaving.
The IPX analytics will count the people, vehicles and objects within a zone, or multiple zones, in a camera view, simply by looking at the scene. This means:
- No more counting people into and out of a room over a line.
- No issues with more than one door or access point.
- No need to place a camera directly above a door for accuracy.
- Existing cameras can often be used to provide the analytics video stream.
Occupancy zones are drawn in the camera view. Total occupancy can be calculated in a single zone; multiple zones in a camera view; and multiple zones across multiple cameras. Real-time, current and historical occupancy reports can be produced and a web-based dashboard shows current occupancy.
Alerts can be triggered if occupancy levels are exceeded.
Typical applications include:
- Management of office or meeting room use.
- Management of site occupancy to Covid-secure requirements.
- Car park management.
Digifort’s IPX Analytics also includes weapon detection and PPE detection modules.
Some facts about Digifort:
- No annual maintenance fees.
- Direct integration with over 300 camera brand partners (9000+ products).
- 3.5M channel licenses sold.
- Fail-over and cloud options.
- Analytics, LPR, facial recognition and synopsis modules.
Did you know we discount new VMS projects by up to 50% if switching to Digifort from another live VMS system.