The Digifort Mobile Client allows remote viewing and control of multiple cameras and sites.
The Digifort Mobile Client App features include:
- Remote live viewing of images.
- Video playback.
- User selection of resolution, frame rate and image quality.
- Connection to multiple Digifort servers simultaneously.
- Live viewing of multiple cameras simultaneously.
- Activation of alarms and events remotely.
- Control of PTZ cameras with two different methods: Standard and Joystick
- Sending a camera view to any monitor on the Digifort Virtual Matrix
- Sending a playback of camera recording to any monitor on the Digifort Virtual Matrix
- Allows users to share camera images, including on email and on Facebook.
- Allows a ‘favorites’ list for fast access to the most used objects, such as cameras and alarms.
Important: For Android mobile devices, the minimum operating system version is Android 7 and the device must have an ARM v7 processor with support for NEON (Devices launched in 2012 and later).
Digifort Mobile Client is compatible with version 184.108.40.206 or higher of Digifort system and the recommend version is 220.127.116.11 or higher.
A complete overview of the Digifort VMS and analytics platform.