Digifort IPX Analytics uses Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning to recognise people, vehicles and objects and how they behave.
An alert can be raised if people, vehicles and / or objects of interest appear in a scene. However, the system becomes really powerful when additional rules are applied. Some examples are:
- How many people are there in a camera view? Multiple camera views or zones can be added together to give a total.
- How many cars in a car park?
- Recognising a person with a gun.
- Recognising a person is not wearing a helmet or has no PPE.
- Showing when people are too close together and not social distancing.
Digifort IPX Analytics is building up a database of more objects and rules, making the system more and more powerful.
Digifort IPX Analytics comes in three modules:
1. GENERAL: Identifies over 80 objects including Person, Bicycle, Car, Bike, Airplane, Bus, Train, Truck, Boat, Bird, Cat, Dog, Horse, Sheep, Cow (and many other animals), Backpack, Umbrella, Purse, Suitcase, Knife, Plant, Laptop, Mouse, Cellular, Microwave, Book, Watch, Vase, Scissors and many more.
2. CRIME: Identifies short and long weapons (firearm), suspicious positioning (aiming position), motorcycle helmet and mask.
3. HELMET & PPE: Identifies if a person is wearing a hard helmet, mask and / or goggles.
|Digifort IPX Analytics||
Summary of Digifort IPX analytics features and capability
|Digifort Helmet Detection||
For detecting if staff on site are wearing helmets.
|Digifort Object Detection||
Analytical solutions with neural network (deep learning)
IPX Analytics features at a glance
|CRIME: Identifying a person with a gun or weapon.|
|HELMET & PPE: Ensuring staff wear helmets and / or PPE.||
|GENERAL: Identifying hazardous areas where people are prohibited.||
|GENERAL: Object counting and occupancy - giving a live count of cars or people (or any designated object or combination of objects) within a scene. Multiple camera views or zones can be added together to give a total.||
|GENERAL: Object orientation - recognising that an object is in the wrong orientation, such as a collapsed or fallen person.||
|GENERAL: Motion heat map highlighting areas of most movement.||
|GENERAL: Social distancing - recognising if people or objects are too close together. Additional filters can be applied, such as only trigger if the people are not wearing PPE masks.||