The Security Buying Group will design DELL servers for each application.
We are a DELL reseller. We supply servers optimised for running Digifort VMS, analytics, synopsis, LPR and facial recognition solutions. We design them to suit each application, but our core range includes the R240 and R540 PowerEdge range. They come with the below specification as a minimum.
- Windows Server 2012 / 2016 Essentials operating system
- Rack rails for 2 post and 4 post racks
- Dell 3 year Next Business Day warranty (with extended warranty options up to 7 years).
- Designed for 24/7/365 operation
Dell PowerEdge Server R240
Dell PowerEdge Server Chassis - Single CPU with 6x cores and single hot plug PSU with the following specification as a minimum.
- Chassis to fit up to 3x 3.5” HDDs in RAID format
- Intel Xeon E3-21220v5 CPU @3.0GHz, 8M cache processor
- 8GB UDIMM 2133MTs, ECC RAM
- iDRAC8 Basic dashboard
- 1x 128GB SSD for operating system
Dell PowerEdge Server R540 series
Dell PowerEdge Server Chassis - Single CPU with 6x cores or Dual CPU with 12x cores and single or redundant hot plug PSU with the following specification as a minimum.
- Chassis to fit up to 6x 3.5” or 10x 3.5” HDDs in RAID format
- 1x or 2x Intel Xeon E5-2603v4 CPU @1.7GHz, 15M cache processor as a minimum
- 2x 8GB RAM RDIMM 2400MTs, single rank x8 data width
- iDRAC8 Express dashboard
- 2x 1TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gbps 3.5” HDD (RAID1 mirrored) OS drives
|DELL PowerEdge R240.||
PowerEdge R240 server standard build datasheet.
|DELL PowerEdge R540.||
PowerEdge R540 server standard build datasheet.